So I'm still behind...but now that school has started, I have 3 hours each afternoon and maybe, just maybe I can start to catch up. I still have plenty of pictures from July, not to mention, now I have the whole month of August. A lot of these pictures don't have Madi in them, but she got to see all of these as they were being caught. Let me remind you that in the last post, I had pictures of her jumping off and swimming right by the dock these were caught at. But to put your minds at ease, the fishing was done AFTER the swimming was over!! Except for the stingray, the sharks were "baby" sharks, but sharks nonetheless. My nephew hooked quite a few of them and then dennis reeled them in. Had to laugh at the fight these sharks gave for being so small, but the stingray took 45 mins to get in!!

A shark is a shark is a shark. Enough said!

I love this picture of the stingray "spitting" out the water.

This could be a dieting tool....this Bonnet shark regurgitated everything that was in its mouth. Mmm, let's all go eat dinner now.

Same shark from a couple of pics up, but better one to see it's "passenger"

PULL!!!!

Sammy the stingray!!

Madison's first attempts at Wii bowling were like this picture!

YEA!!! I did it! I bowled!! And the lucky girl bowled a 121 on her 2nd game. ( beginner's luck!! ha-ha)
Amazing pictures of the marine life. I always loved stingrays - wish I had lived near an ocean. Great job Madi on the bowling. You could be on 'granny's' team - maybe we could beat 'papa'.
ReplyDelete